Please note, our parish office has new hours:
- Monday: 9:00 am-5:00 pm (Closed from 12:00-1:00 pm)
- Tuesday: 1:00-8:00 pm
- Wednesday: 1:00-5:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am-5:00 pm (Closed from 12:00-1:00 pm)
- Friday: 9:00 am-8:00 pm (Closed from 12:00-1:00 pm)
- Saturday: 9:00 am-12:00 noon
- Sunday: Closed
Nuevo horario de la oficina parroquial:
- Lunes: 9:00 am-5:00 pm (cerrada de 12:00 a 1:00 pm)
- Martes: 1:00-8:00 pm
- Miércoles: 1:00-5:00 pm
- Jueves: 9:00 am-5:00 pm (cerrada de 12:00 a 1:00 pm)
- Viernes: 9:00 am-8:00 pm (cerrada de 12:00 a 1:00 pm)
- Sábado: 9:00 am-12:00 mediodía
- Domingo: Cerrada
We send a huge thank-you to all who supported our annual parish banquet, Un Nuevo Amanecer, on October 19! We hope everyone had a wonderful time as we raised funds to support the mission of our parish.
This event would not have been such a success without all of you–donors, sponsors, ad book supporters, volunteers, and all who attended. Thank you!
We thank in a special way our Diamond Sponsor, El Milagro, and our Bronze Sponsors, J.L. Gonzalez Produce and the Dominican Community-St. Pius V Priory.
Si ya llegó (casi) el otoño, pues, ya llegó el menudo también!
The Guadalupanos Group of St. Pius invites you to enjoy delicious Mexican food after Mass this Sunday and on most of the Sundays this fall.
All proceeds support the Guadalupe novena and feast day celebrations in December.
Please note that the parish office will be closed on Saturday, July 13 for a major cleaning of the floors.
We will re-open on Monday at 9:00 am.
The parish office will be closed July 4th and 5th for the Independence Day holiday. The office will re-open
on Saturday, July 6 at 9:00 am.
The regular hours for the parish office are:
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 9:00 am—8:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am—5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am—5:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am—5:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am—8:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am—12:00 pm