St. Pius V joins the Church around the country in celebrating National Migration Week, January 8-14.
“For nearly a half century, the Catholic Church in the United States has celebrated National Migration Week, which is an opportunity for the Church to reflect on the circumstances confronting migrants, including immigrants, refugees, children, and victims and survivors of human trafficking.” – U.S. Catholic Bishops
Schedule for National Migration Week at St. Pius V, January 8-14, 2017 (also in Spanish on the flyer posted below):
- Sunday: A lawyer specializing in immigration issues will be available in our chapel after the 9:15 am and 1:15 pm Masses to answer questions.
- Tuesday: Eucharistic Adoration at 6:30 pm in the church.
- Wednesday: Workshop – “How to Protect Your Family” – at 6:30 pm in Centro San Martin (across from the church on Ashland at 19th).
- Thursday: Rosary and Mass of Solidarity at 6:30 pm in the church.
- Friday: Movie sponsored b y the Social Action Committee at 6:30 pm in Centro San Martin.
- Saturday: Charismatic Renewal group prayer at 6:30 pm in the church.