Si ya llegó (casi) el otoño, pues, ya llegó el menudo también!
The Guadalupanos Group of St. Pius invites you to enjoy delicious Mexican food after Mass this Sunday and on most of the Sundays this fall.
All proceeds support the Guadalupe novena and feast day celebrations in December.
Please note that the parish office will be closed on Saturday, July 13 for a major cleaning of the floors.
We will re-open on Monday at 9:00 am.
The parish office will be closed July 4th and 5th for the Independence Day holiday. The office will re-open
on Saturday, July 6 at 9:00 am.
The regular hours for the parish office are:
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 9:00 am—8:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am—5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am—5:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am—5:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am—8:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am—12:00 pm
Many, many thanks to all who supported the 2019 St. Pius V Parish Kermes and raffle this past weekend! To all our volunteers, sponsors, donors, and guests we extend our deepest gratitude. In spite of some weather challenges on Saturday, we were able to enjoy another successful community event.
Congratulations to the lucky winners of our annual raffle! This year’s raffle winners are:
- 5th prize winner of a 40” TV: Ticket number 1372 – Miguel Angel Santiago David
- 4th prize winner of $1,000: Ticket number 3629 – Juana Manzines
- 3rd prize winner of $1,500: Ticket number 0341 – Salvador Ramirez
- 2nd prize winner of $2,500: Ticket number 7271 – Victor Garcia
- Grand prize winner of $15,000: Ticket number 2637 – Lupita Flores
We are so grateful to our event sponsors, who made this event possible:
- Dominican Friars of the Central Province
- Dominican Shrine of St. Jude Thaddeus
- El Milagro
- Enriquez Produce
- Illinois Vehicle Insurance
- Sims Metal Management
And we send a big thank-you you to all who donated to the Kermes in some way:
- Blue Island Produce
- Pryzm Arts
- Evergreen Produce
- J.L Gonzalez
- La Casa Del Pueblo
- V & V Supremo Inc.
- Pepe’s Inc.
- Panama Banana
- La Galera Produce
- United Produce
- Mandolini Produce Co.
- Jab Produce Company
- Everyday Fresh Produce Inc.
- Anthony Marano Company
- El Popocatepetl Tortilleria
- Jack Tuchten
- La Hacienda
- Polar Ice Company Inc.
- Paletas Emmanuel
- D&K Produce
- Walfre & Martina Cisneros
- Maria & Luis Zepeda
- Magaly Alonso Delgado
- Alex Meats
- Modern Wave Salon
- Ron Rufo
- Chicago Police Department
- Knights of Columbus—Our Lady of Guadalupe Council #17110
- And other anonymous donors!
Food, friends, music, food, dancing, and more food – it’s Kermes time!
Our annual street festival kicks off Saturday, June 1 at 12:00 noon and concludes Sunday night June 2 with the drawing of the cash raffle winner at 10:00 pm. Grand prize: $15,000!
Buy your raffle tickets today, sign up to volunteer, or make a donation of water or soda to help support the ministries of St. Pius V parish.
YOU make our Kermes a success!